• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Loss Photos

purpleprincess29

Hi there,

I've not been on posting for a while but some of you will know me. To be honest my life is so hectic lately (in a good way) I don't seem to have enough hours in the day. I feel like I'm constantly on the go and have so much energy I can barely keep still.

I have been logging my photo's though and thought I'd share them for those who wish to see. I had my operation on the 7th May although at the time of my op I was two stone lighter than at my heaviest. I was 21 stone when I started my Ticker and when I had my operation but I have tipped the scales at 23 stone as shown on the photo.

Post-op was a bumpy ride initially but now I'm doing 7.5 hours in the gym each week and the weight has been coming off wonderfully.

Lots of love and best wishes to everyone on here and for those of you pre-oppers, this has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I've never been happier x x

36803_446074789084_549169084_6142188_7841374_n.jpg

Aww thank you xx Though its before and during, I still have over 2st left to lose.
Purple you look like you are getting a great hourglass figure. xx
Steph xx

Hi Hun. long time no see.

You are looking absolutely amazing. I love the pic of you in the spotty dress. You should look in on one of the support meets. Would be great to catch up with you x

Fantastic photos! Well done to you!

Looking fab ! Well done on a fantastic achievement

congratulations on your efforts well done the pics look amazing you can really see the difference

Wow you are looking fantastic. Well done you. xx

Hi, WOWZERS!!! You look fantabulous!!! I'm LOVING the polka dot dress, where did you get that from?? Keep up the good work xxxxxx

You are looking great, you should be really proud of yourself. Way to go!:D

Thank You

Thank you everyone for your compliments. Sam I'm definitely going to try and get to one of the support meetings very soon.

I remember when I was pre-op getting so much inspiration from pictures of people who had lost weight and it thrills me to see my own and be able to share them.

Hi, WOWZERS!!! You look fantabulous!!! I'm LOVING the polka dot dress, where did you get that from?? Keep up the good work xxxxxx

As for the Polka Dot Dress....it cost me £3 from a Charity Shop! I've discovered second hand clothing since my size is changing so rapidly, and on a mission to hunt down Charity Shop Bargains now lol.

Back