• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well Here Goes

PhilT

Hi everyone glad I found you, just getting used to the site and good to see a few local folk too.

Month away from the BIG DAY all being well so as I said above here goes .......

Welcome Phil! You will find loads of help and advice on here so ask any questions you have, no matter how silly you think they are. Good luck with your journey x

Hi Phil I'm a bander so not much help to you but I will support you when times are hard and I'll be happy for you when times are good. Welcome xxxx :)

welcome to this group - the people here are brilliant support - so ask any questions, no matter how silly u think they are, cos any of us have prob thought of the same thing. The best of luck

Welcome and good luck. That's the day that I think I'm having my bypass too - just need to confirm it with the surgeon.......it will be here before we know it! Lots of great people and info here so be a frequent visitor:)

Ohhhhh, I thought I'd posted on here yesterday. Apologies!

Welcome and good luck x

hi love ,nice to meet you x,hope your journey is good one and that you enjoy the forum as much as i am,be lucky x

Hi Phil
i bet your are excited and i bet the only thing that you can think about is the op? am i right? only i have been through the same thing about a month ago myself..i am now 4 days post op with mr mahawar... if you wanna know anything about before or after what happens , drop me a line..... you are in good hands x

Hello Phil and welcome, this is a very friendly and informative site and queries just post them and someone who has experience will be along to answer you

Good luck on your journey :)

Hi there phil, Just a little welcome message. What date is your surgery? I have my gastric bypass 24 august. Keep in touch, I've only just started using the sight to properly. Good luck luv kaz x

Hi and welcome Hope you have a good journey I am sure if you have any questions someone here will know the answer

Good luck

Jo
xx

Hi and Welcome xx

Back