• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op diet.....here it goes!

blondelozzie

Well here it goes day 1 of the pre-op diet, been given the chicken and green veg diet to follow my poor liver will be very thankful for this it's taken a hammering over last 3 weeks with an all inclusive holiday and a girly night out last night!

Start of my journey, I am under no illusions that it's gonna be easy I have a long way to go and although I would love to do a marathon sprint and be 7 stone lighter in a few months time I know this is not the good way to do it! So I'm gonna take It at a nice slow pace and concentrate on getting healthy and happy.

Look out world here I come!

Welcome and good luck ..... What date is your surgery? You'll find all on here very supportive in your countdown and post- op. Tracey xxx

Thanks Tracey

My op is 1sept I can't wait, I keep putting my details on my profile but its not showing up onmy side bar thingy? Do u know if it's cos I haven't had the '20' reply thingy? And I want a slider :( I'm no good on computers how do I do it? I'm so excited I want it all up and running!

Well, I've started my pre op today, although I'm only supposed to be on a 1 week pre op very low cal diet which is due to start next Friday, I have decided to start today because its my wedding anniversary on Thursday and we've got a big meal planned. I thought if I was good for a few days before it will mean I can have a guilt free meal on Thursday!

I've just signed up to My fitness pal which has an option to add a ticker, so this should be my first post with the ticker added! Hope I've done it OK!

My op is 31st Aug!

Yay it's there!

Well here it goes day 1 of the pre-op diet, been given the chicken and green veg diet to follow my poor liver will be very thankful for this it's taken a hammering over last 3 weeks with an all inclusive holiday and a girly night out last night!

Start of my journey, I am under no illusions that it's gonna be easy I have a long way to go and although I would love to do a marathon sprint and be 7 stone lighter in a few months time I know this is not the good way to do it! So I'm gonna take It at a nice slow pace and concentrate on getting healthy and happy.

Good luck with your pre op diet & surgery. Hey I did a marathon sprint & lost 7 1/2 stones in just over 5 months sticking to the rules. So it can be done. It has revolutionised my life. I was almost immobile ith back pain & just walking to the car killed me. I am pain free & even started running with my new trainers. On Friday I did a 3 mile walk. WLS is amazing.

Good luck! I'm on day 11 of my pre op milk diet, my surgery for my band is thursday . . .it has its ups and downs, my struggle is preparing food for my son and not having any, although I've survived a BBQ with no food and even trips to KFC and MAcD's with nothing but a milk jelly LOL

The time will fly past, I can't believe in 4 days I will be at the hospital . . .wow.

Good luck to you!

good luck xx

Good luck stick with it

Lots of luck , I am on my final day of the milk/yoghurt diet and it's been alright, I've not been hungry just mightily bored.
Stick with it, because you know the reward at the end will be well worth it.
Em xxxx

Good luck with it all, I've been on my milk diet since last Sunday, had a bad day on Wed evening but back on track and going ok. Today I cooked my girls dinner today and it smelled very nice and I was not tempted by it, I actually don't feel hungry...lol
The support from this group is really great and you can always get answer to questions, many from previous post.

Good luck and see you on the losers side soon :D

Back