• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Packed and ready

Colopatiron

Well, at last its here. Tomorrow is the big day, 2 years and 6 days on and I am all packed and ready to leave at 9.00 am sharp. I feel nervous, excited, slghtly sick and feel like I could burst into tears at any moment. So far I have held it all together, I know how worried my family are so I have been putting on this braver than brave face but really feel like joining in the tears with them. The cold I had for the last week has finally cleared. Though my TOTM has come 2 weeks early and it's very heavy (typical). By far the hardest bit though is saying goodbye to people I care about for the last time before the op. :cry:crying now but on my own so I will let it all out. I have also been worried that I will wake up with sleeve and not the bypass. On a positive note I have been on the milk diet for over 3 weeks without cheating once and have lost a stone and a half. The surgeon has warned me he may well have to do a sleeve because of room so at least I have give it my best shot. So everyone thank you for the magnificent support and advice you all give and save me a space on the losers bench. I am now going to spend the rest of the evening sitting watching the television (though my brain will prob not register anything I see)with my partner of over 30 years (he is avoiding talking about the op bless him). I will let you all know how it went as soon as I can,

Love
Sue xx

Best of luck for tomorrow and fingers crossed for a speedy, pain free recovery. xx

:hug99: aww Sue. I remember feeling dread and fear before my op, so totally sympathise with you. Try and rememeber your surgeon is a professional, and he wants to do the best work he can!

I really hope it all goes well for you tomorrow. Make sure you pop back on at least let us know how youve got on.

Now dry those tears and look forward to all the positive things about to come your way!

x

sending you best wishes for tomorrow. hope all goes well for you and yu have a speedy recovery.x

Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Good luck for tomorrow wishing your a speedy recovery xx

Good luck Sue!!! (((hugs))) x

Good Luck Sue, wishing you a speed recovery x

Thanks everyone for the lovely messages, and good luck to Vonny who also has her surgery today. I will be in touch as soon as poss,

Love
Sue xx

Back