• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

well time for my post op weigh ins..... Tracey

youll be there in no time - just u watch! x

week 5

i lost 2lb this week

yes i have begun to notice a difference now i measured my waist i have lost 29cm and i measured my hips 22cm since last july x

week 6

Well guys i can not stop smiling today :D:D:D:D:D

i have lost another 4lb and that makes my total weight loss since last aug/set 5 stone exactly i am so happy xxx

i cant tell you how i felt this morning when i stepped on the scales and saw this !!!
1 lb short of 2 stone since my op xx

good luck to you all i may not been on much but often thinking of you xx

Tracey it's so amazing isn't it.. I can't believe it... I'm following in your footsteps just a few days out after you and I'm 2 stones lighter since leaving hospital, can't believe it to be honest, so I understand you fully. Keep on chugging Angel.

Love and hugs xxx

Many congratulations Tracey, very well done. I'm so delighted for you love.
Grace xxx

week 7

i have lost 1lb this week...................... xxxxx and feeling good xx

week 8

this week i have lost 6lb .............. it seems i have one not so good week one good !!!

Well done Tracey and keep on chugging love xxx

thanks bev xxx

You are welcome Tracey... we are always at your side. Love and hugs xxx

week 9

This week i have joined a gym and lost 4lb, i have had to get new clothes luckily for me friends have given me alot xx :)

Fantastic Tracey, that's a brilliant achievement and very well done!

You are showing excellent results for the Bypass... very well done precious xxx

thank you bev i cant believe i have lost this much i am struggling to get use to it and the compliments lol x
i have now added some pics on my profile x

Bless you Tracey, you've done well and gone through a lot to get this far, very well done Angel... I'm loving my bypass too... don't know why I never did it earlier!

Love and hugs Angel xxx

Back