• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

well time for my post op weigh ins..... Tracey

week 10

well this week after doing 5 days at the gym i lost 2lb ............................:)
hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

You're doing fantastic Tracey, just look at your ticker! xxx Well done

THX Neen, how arfe you hun its been ages, I still remember that first chat that i had with yourself and steph you two were my inspirations in the beginning that seems ages agonw x

WOW thats great i had my gastric bypass on the 7th mrch 2011 at the start of my pre op i was 16st 10lb and as of the 9th april i know weigh 13st 12lb not sure if this is good weight loss as i have heard others losing soooo much more, am i doing anything wrong, i to have joined the gym.

omg! thats 3 stone nearly on a month never heard of anyone losing that much i have only lost 3 stone since my op the other was before .................. op was 25th jan ............
i am happy with what i have done so far x

week 11

i lost another 2lb this week. so still doing good i am feeling great again i will do one more weekly weigh in then i will go on to monthly x
good luck everyone xx

week 12

hi guys well this week i have been out on the bike and also the gym 4 times and i only lost a 1lb but its still a loss x
i think i will go to monthly weigh ins from now on x

Last edited:
Back