• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Went and saw my consultant today

I went and saw Mr Patel today and as ever he was reassuring. He says that I'm not ready to go back to work considering all the problems that I am having. And is signing me off til after Chrimbo. And, he wants me to go and see my GP to refer me to him on the NHS and only him at Kings so he can find out if there is anything wrong with my sleeve. He was as ever brilliant and Beth is a little star. He did say that it can take 3 months for a sleeve to settle down. And, to eat baby food.Little and often and that the sleeve will settle down in time.:wave_cry:

Do feel a lot better

Hi there, I am new to this site so I don't know what your problems were. I had the sleeve about 7 weeks ago. I hope things get easier for you soon xx

I am struggling to eat without being sick, really tired etc I will be 7 weeks post op on sunday.

I'll be 8 weeks post op this Sunday, and I still feel tired most of the time. I still feel sick on occasions too.

I am really sick. After about two teaspoon tips.

Well I am glad he is keeping his eye on you.

Witha bit of luck you will be back to normal soon :)

I am sick quite a lot too, I just put it down to me eating too quick. My team told me that was normal at this stage.....now I'm worried though! :/

I wouldn't worry. It's just some people take different times to heal Babes. Jim I thought I saw you in the waiting room earlier then realised it couldn't have been you as this guy was moaning that I had the word wood in my surname ffs!

Not guilty lol.

Unfortunatly I am nothing to do with Mr Patel any more....

Glad your mind has been put at ease and he is keeping his beady eyes on you:) hope your feeling much better soon xx

Back