• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Went for a walk today !

Andy1968

Like the title says...I actually went for a stroll today down the local shop and went with my youngest daughter.It's a downhill walk going which was okay...coming back was a bit different though!
My daughter bless her was giving me loads of support on thw way back..saying things like " Not long now Dad"....and " you're doing well"...How good is she :D

I've not walked down our shop for about 2 years...and trust me i would have never even thought about it until my daughter asked me if i fancied a walk!

Just thought i'd share that with you.

Take Care

Andy xx

Well done Andy... just think this time nextyear you will running up and down that hill xx
Keep it up.. even if you did that just once a week it will make a big difference xx proud of you Andy x

That's brilliant well done Andy!!

Well done Andy... just think this time nextyear you will running up and down that hill xx
Keep it up.. even if you did that just once a week it will make a big difference xx proud of you Andy x

Thank you hun.... x

Well dun hun :) ull soon be running that wlk daily x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done that's great hun and Aaww what a fantastic daughter! Bless her Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Good on you, I went on a dog walk up beacon fell today, which is a bloody long way but the dogs loved it , my lungs didn't though lol

well done andy!! and what a lovely daughter you have!! she must love her dad lots!! won't be long and you will be running down to that shop without even pausing for breath xxx

Great stuff Andy!! Little victories like that will keep coming, and spur you on, well done!! xx

Thanks everyone x
I went for another little walk today around a football pitch near where I live.My Calf muscles now want a divorce !!

Hope you're all well... and thanks again for the support

Andy xxxx

Brilliant news that you're feeling more energetic. It's lovely when you brain switches from I can't to I can :) I hope your calves make up soon.

You will be racing your daughter around before you know it. Sounds like you have raised a child to be proud of - well done on that score too!

Brilliant news that you're feeling more energetic. It's lovely when you brain switches from I can't to I can :) I hope your calves make up soon.

You will be racing your daughter around before you know it. Sounds like you have raised a child to be proud of - well done on that score too!

Such a nice thing to say...Thank you hun x:)

Oh that's great Andy :) our kids are great ain't they? Always have faith in us, keep it up mate :) xxx

from me phone :D

Well Done Andy, what a great achievement, wishing you all the best for the future x

Hi Andy,

Just wondered how old are your daughters, and how old is the youngest who accompanied you on your first walk to the shops?

I like ze details, me !!!!

:)

Hi Andy,

Just wondered how old are your daughters, and how old is the youngest who accompanied you on your first walk to the shops?

I like ze details, me !!!!

:)

Lol....No problem!...
I have 3 kids Daughter's age are 15 & 11....and my son is 13.

:D

Andy there is no stopping you now!! keep it up xxx

Raynebubble said:
Andy there is no stopping you now!! keep it up xxx

Yeah I know !! I might have another little walk today... John O Groat's and back or do ya think I'm pushing it a bit !! Lol

Andy xxx

Back