• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tired.com

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
I'm shattered,

We have been to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland today with the girls, went down on the train and then walked all day.

Yeap it was this time last year that I was really struggling walking being out of breath and back pain, but this year was a different thing.

My youngest who always walks with me holding my hand, actually said to me, 'Can we slow down a bit', I did laugh hehe

aw thats fantastic! really pleased for you, its those little things that make you realise how well your doing!

Thats so encouraging to hear Gary , we went to Southampton yesterday , the seatbelt on the coach didn't fit , my back was killing me & my feet didn't want to take another step . It's posts like yours that give me faith next year will be different in a much better way , thank you xx

hey that sounds like a lot of fun... its great being able to do things we couldnt do before... yesterday i walked to our local church for my daughters sunday club and i walked back and even turned down a lift, normally i would take the car as i wouldnt even be able to get half way there by walking xx

What i should say is though, instead of getting the escalators in the underground, me and my youngest walked up the stationary escalator which is steep and must be about 200 steps in total and yes i was out of breath, but only for 30 secs not all day like before lol

Thanks for sharing - it is great to see how your life has changed positively. My op is 20th December and I am just a bit apprehensive.

Cheers,

Back