• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Peterborough Guy's Fitness Diary

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Well today I did it, I took the plunge and went for a walk with my 10 year old step daughter.

Having walked about one mile in 20 minutes seemed quite good at the time, but now im thinking it was very slow, oh well always tomorrow night lol

PG, it's not the distance walked, or the time it took, it's the fact that you did it tonight and you're committing to doing it again tomorrow night....

Doing the pre op diet is an excellent start to safe surgery, as is getting your body fitter. Walking you are exercising your lungs, making them stronger, making yourself stronger... Don't knock yourself, you did good and should be very proud of every step you took, i hope other pre oppers follow your example x

Get her to do you a spread sheet with a graph if she can, she can log the times spent walking, or the distance and you can see the rise in your fitness...

I also found a fab website, i'll try and put the link on here where you can plot the route you walked and it tells you the miles you did. Wish i had it when i started walking pre op, i used to go home and get in the car and drive it to see... lol

WalkJogRun Running Routes

Back