• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

went for my check up today...

Mermaid, well done, I had my op a couple of weeks after you and i've managed to shift 2 and a half stone, but to be honest i'm happy enough purely cos for once we know it ain't coming back!!!!!!!

Wohoo, this new life stuff is a bit of alreet don't ya think x x x

Mermaid, well done, I had my op a couple of weeks after you and i've managed to shift 2 and a half stone, but to be honest i'm happy enough purely cos for once we know it ain't coming back!!!!!!!

Wohoo, this new life stuff is a bit of alreet don't ya think x x x

alreet? its bloody great aint it...as the pounds go i know i am perminantly waving bye bye to them...:)

you are doing really well too...xxx

I'm happy now hat i've sopped comparing myself to everyone else...it was an early lesson I learned cos i even stopped coming on here cos i was convinced i was doing something wrong!!!

I think it was part of getting used to the new me, even to the point that I don't feel like you can really tell i've lost weight (others say you can) but i don't care now cos i'm feeling more alive!!
That matters more than anything x x x

congratulations you have done fantastic, keep up the good work.

liz x

I'm happy now hat i've sopped comparing myself to everyone else...it was an early lesson I learned cos i even stopped coming on here cos i was convinced i was doing something wrong!!!

I think it was part of getting used to the new me, even to the point that I don't feel like you can really tell i've lost weight (others say you can) but i don't care now cos i'm feeling more alive!!
That matters more than anything x x x

I can tell you have lost it chick....keep on doing what your doing your doing great...xx

went for my check up at nuffield bournemouth this afternoon and they were very happy with me...i was happy too when i found out that when i have lost 4 more lbs i will have waved bye bye to 5 whole stones...woo hoo!!!:)

WOW Mermaid, Im really chuffed for you. Thats an excellent weight loss and 12 points off your BMI already. You must feel amazing xxx

Well done on your weight loss Nic, thats a fantastic achievement

Fantastic loss!!! Be proud of that, you have really done well.

Nic:p

thats amazing, you must be really chuffed x x x

Back