• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my bf just threw away my tea

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
am sat here watchin cougar town with my bf, my plate is on the arm of the chair am havin a garlic and herb chicken sandwich with cucumber, cut up into small pieces as im eatin it slowly, my bf got up to put his plate in the kitchen (i always finish after him and yes usually there is food left on my plate and he always askes me am i done?) well today he doesnt ask me am i done he just takes my plate with all my food on must have had 4 bites in total (after each bite put on plate til i chew slowly and swallow) well i go to grab a bit and there notin there so i said weres my food he is like there was nothin on the plate, so we went to the bin and there is my food starin up at me :eek:, i was really enjoyin my sandwich as well.

bye bye sandwich :cry: :p

so now im pissed and wont make anythin else.

usually i say never touch a chunky (hate the word fat) girls food unless u wanna a slap :p
now i say dont touch a bypasses girl food unless u want a slap :eek:

sorry for this post just wanted to rant. xx

P.S he says he sorry lol

LOL be armed with a fork next time to stab his hand with if it comes near your plate :D

get a new other half :D :D

The importan thing is, did he get a slap? xx

This is a typical womans attitude, treating us blokes like some sort of sexual toy man slave. We do have feelings you know :D

You mean you have another purpose?

We also know how to put petrol in cars :p

Yeah but I am a blond and know how to put petrol in my diesel car..... LOL

Back