• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Went out for a walk today

Karen19745

I Went to the town centre with my mam today. I am 1 week post op tomorrow and I was sick of being stuck in the house.

I saw loads of people I knew and everyone was saying you've lost weight I felt great.

I'm having my first weigh in tomorrow I'm a bit nervous but I can see that I have lost weight round my face.

Gonna keep on having a little walk out everyday, Can't believe how good I feel, I am so glad I had this surgery it is the best thing I ever did, Karen xxx

So pleased for you hun...it must feel great to hear such possitive comments and i bet it gives you a real boost. I've got my op in 5 weeks and i can't wait for that weight to come flying off lol x

aaww thats great to hear well done to you xxx

Good for you Karen. I went out for the first time yesterday too and it felt great just to get some fresh air.

Well done ladies.xx

aww hun this has put me more at rest, so pleased for you, i hope mine goes as well, i am from middlesbrough too moved to eaglescliffe now tho, keep up the good work look forward to hearing me form u. and 6 days and out and about is great hun.

Thanks everyone, I'm gonna have a go at driving today, gonna take the kids to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4, still feeling great can't wait til Friday to get weighed again, Karen x

You sound to be all doing so well.. its very inspiring to read. :)

Back