• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What a boring Bank Holiday

chrisa

I have spent most of the day on my own, hubby went to work just afta 5am back at 11.15 had his lunch had a lie down and then he got up bout 3pm i meanwhile watched bit of crap on tv, have ironed made lunch and tea for both of us, hubby gone back to bed for the night will be up at 5ish gain in morning. My daughter went out yesterday to stay at her new fellas house, so not seen her since lunch time yesterday, this site has been my only source of chat today, how sad am I. Work tomorrow i'll have a load of kids to talk to there. Gona watch Coronation Street and might watch results of BGT, oh decisions decisions. What a busy life i have xx:eek:

I have spent most of the day on my own, hubby went to work just afta 5am back at 11.15 had his lunch had a lie down and then he got up bout 3pm i meanwhile watched bit of crap on tv, have ironed made lunch and tea for both of us, hubby gone back to bed for the night will be up at 5ish gain in morning. My daughter went out yesterday to stay at her new fellas house, so not seen her since lunch time yesterday, this site has been my only source of chat today, how sad am I. Work tomorrow i'll have a load of kids to talk to there. Gona watch Coronation Street and might watch results of BGT, oh decisions decisions. What a busy life i have xx:eek:

Lol, we had a busy day planned too but the weather put paid to that :( Aw well, there is always the next one :rolleyes: xxx

Mine was pants too, didn't see a soul, broke a tooth and my car died so was stuck at home today - my week just got more expensive :( xx

Wouldn't mind but the weather has nt been too bad the rain didn't reach here till bout 6pm but was cold. xx Sorry too hear bout your car all you need after breaking your tooth. xx

If I was thinner I would have ridden down to Hastings for the May Day bike gathering.

The Bike's in the garage and has been for a few years :(

Not been to the gathering for a few years now :(

We had a meal out planned but was told 45 mins wait so thought screw it and came home.

Oh dear sounds like most of us have had a not very eventful day. xx Roll on tomorrow xx

tbh am wanting to be back at work now. Not full time. But am signed off till after half term.

Yes Yvessa tis boring when we used to working there is always something to do atschool, i was lucky being allowed to go back after 2 weeks, best thing i did, was sick ofbeing watched and pampered thats not me, i like to do that fro others. xx

I thought i would love the time off. Makes me realise just how many hours my job eats though.

I couldn't not work now. I suppose I wouldn't mind studying but teaching fulfils me. I am the best person I can be as a teacher.

Its great when we know what our gifts are and use themto the best of our ability. Thats what they are for. xx

I had quite a busy bank holiday, a community group I'm involved in arranged a 'book swap' where members of the community could bring along unwanted books and exchange them for other books or if they didn't have books to swap they could buy books at 25p each.
We were not expecting the huge turnout that we got and were run off our feet
, but we made £100 to buy equipment for a new mother and toddler group in our village.

Back