• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yipeeeee im going on holiday ..........

sugga

I went to the travel agents today and booked an holiday!

We are going to spain next September!

Whooo i feel so excited all ready, it will be my first holiday where i wont be big, can you imagine that lol

Im going with my best friend, shes leaving hubby at home lol and her daughter who will be 14 next year. My lovely son who will be 14 and my lovely daughter who will be 16.

Now thats what i call positive behaviour lol and after all the hard work i have ahead of me i will blinking well deserve it too. lol

Iv booked for Salou in Spain as there is a water park and theme park for the kids there.

My friend and i fancied Greece but i will try Greece next time lol.

Only one problem! The fella iv not met yet cant come lol xxxxx

Well it sounds fab & I'm sure you will all have such a great time. Don't be too hard on yourself about your mood, it is easy to get down when a lot of pants seems to be going on in your life....onwards & 'downwards' for you soon my girl! xxx

Thats brilliant! Something to look forward to. Im going to Spain next year too and weve been saying we fancied Salou, was it expensive? Hope you dont mind me asking X

No of course i dont mind. 1,600 for 1 week and thats half board which is amazing. The hotel has just been refurbished and looks lovely.

Thats for 5 adults cos the kids are older now, and 2 rooms to boot lol I thought the price was brill. We have gone self catering before and paid more than this. What do you think to the price xxxx

Oooo how exciting for you and as you say a goal to work for.

I love Spain and Greece, but my favourite now is Egypt.

I think thats a pretty good price for 5 adults, works out at £320 each, and with half board Id say its sounding like a bargain :D XXX

Have a fabulous time! I think you got a cracking deal on your holiday.

Back