• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What a immature ignorant attitude from an adult!

phatmomma

I usually am a fan of Ricky Gervais but having just read this am thinking of re-thinking this now. Take a look and see what you think? Is he serious or does this sell his dvd's etc..

Comedian Ricky Gervais in attack on the overweight - Telegraph

Julie i am lost for words its people like him who create the fatism we were talking about on one of the threads. He makes it funny for people to verbally abuse other people on their differences. Its so easy for people to stand there and say go for a run get off your backside if they have never been in the position we are in. (sorry rant over) janey:(:(

Ricky Gervaise is a ****ing arsehole anyway. The Office was a good show but sadly the tosser disappeared up his own arse as that show drew to a close. A bit like Peter Kay, but with added wankerness.

I usually am a fan of Ricky Gervais but having just read this am thinking of re-thinking this now. Take a look and see what you think? Is he serious or does this sell his dvd's etc..

Comedian Ricky Gervais in attack on the overweight - Telegraph

His career is flagging, he is a useless actor who is boring and monotone in everything he does...he is obviously running out of material.

He probably has a band fitted...In fact I'd place a bet on it.

I wonder if he say's the same if one of his kids grows and inherits his obesity gene?...

(((hugs)))

Hmmm... It doesn't surprise me. I have never understood his "humour". I just don't understand why he is thought to be an enternaining person. This just confirms my doubts about him.

While I am at it, I don't get Vic & Bob either. But that is another story.

I guess I am just a cantankerous old git...:D:D:D

What a dick! I hate him with a passion.

Erm...............he's not exactly slender himself is he? I wonder how amusing he'd have found it if the interviewer had suggested that he needed to go for a run

Cruel and unnecessary

If it was as simple as going for a run I would not have spent the past 3 years struggling towards a "normal" bmi

xx

Well this woke everyone up,didn't it?...lol

He's still a To$$er

Julie you should vote later on for the best description and expletive deletive to describe RG

I like Margaret's description of Ar$e Wipe

(((hugs)))

Just trying to get some air time or paper articles written about him.Hes a txxxxr anyway and so not funny,has proved he is that wxxxxr Brent from the office!!

That actually made me really sad.

:( xxxxx

Of for God sake guys. He is taking the piss out of himself as much as everyone else. WE really do need to lighten up and learn to laugh at ourselves.

It is a sad world if we can't laugh at ourselves. Yes we are fat, yes we don't like it, yes we are ruining out health, yes yes yes....

BUT I am the first to make fun of myself, like when my son got stuck at teh top of a climbing frame and the only thing I could do was climb up. I found it hilarious. Not because I had to climb it but because it was a fat bird on a climbing frame trying to squeeze her arse through the bars.!!!

No wonder people are depressed all the time if they can have a bit of fun at their own expense.

Sorry if I have upset anyone but I think everyone would feel much better if they didn't take these things to heart.

Blimey, he really does have a problem with himself doesn't he - afterall people tend to hate in other people what they hate in themselves. Some really unpleasant comments - and not at all helpful.
Hmmmm.

I think I have a brilliant sense of humour...and I could laugh at a fat joke, but it's usually me joking about myself....but there is always a line you don't cross....

I remember Joan Rivers, a usually very funny and very quick witted woman telling a joke about the widows of 9/11...it was a live show but it became a dead show after that.

I don't like jokes at the expense of humiliating or hurting others...I hate jokes about the starving...I detest jokes about anorexics etc etc .....I am lightened up...I can laugh but I choose not to go along with 2 bit comedian who has run out of things to joke about....I'm sorry, send up or not, he crossed the line.

(((hugs)))

What a Jerkoff and an uneducated one (after reading that article) at that!

Back