• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What do we all do . . . .?

Before my current job and in between admin jobs I've been a chat line operative (yes, a 'dodgy' one!!) and an undertaker.

I also have a part-time self-employed job, answering questions people text to 63336 (formerly AQA) which I also enjoy

I want to be an ann summers party lady. but at the moment i work with older people with disabilities and i volunteer on an evening for barnados helping children that have been sexually exploited. one extreme to another.xx

I'm currently a business development manager.... pre kids I worked in air traffic control & also as a trouble shooter for a pub company.

Great thread btw! x

Oh I forgot - I sell aloe Vera products as well - imagine forgetting my third job dohh

I'm a home health care assistant, mornings and weekends. Mainly oldies but got one guy as young as 19 and I'm a nanny, in the afternoon/evenings, for 4yr old twins and an 8yr old girl

I really should get a life!! I've never lived have I lol.
Lynne x

I'm a foster carer , been doing that for the last 14 years , love my job , although can get very despondent with red tape .

Until today, I owned my own small business. I have accepted an offer of a staff buy out, so I can focus on my upcoming surgery and recuperation without the worry. And then.......

the world is ya cockle ! lol ,good luck with what ever you decide to do x

I am a social worker and work in an under 18's drug and alcohol service. Mainly work with the families of problamactic substance users and this is my 13 year. Previous I was a nurse and PC Counsellor

Personal Assistant to two very different senior managers - covering community safety and HR/quality assurance. I love it - I really do!!!

well first off i'm a mum ....
I clean in a guest house 2 mornings a week I also clean a large home one morning and on Saturdays and when ever needed I care for a lady who has MS

That's the bit I love ! Cleaning bluergghhh but pays the bills

Going to college in sept to do an acces course to hopefully go into some form of nursing although midwifery, or special care would be my dream.

Have also done shop work, care in the community (loved) and work in a day centre for mentally and physically disabled adults .

i always imagine those ladies on the 'dodgy' phonelines talking utter filth while ironing or cooking dinner :8855:x
How would that conversation go?

forgot to add, that of all the jobs Ive seen listed here, Its Mazza's job that I want! I'd love to be a fraud investigator.

I love my job Sam!

Sometimes the travelling gets me down but the work is so interesting and varied which stops me getting bored plus there is the sense of pride when justice is served!

The fraud we deal with is large scale and usually involves businesses rather than individuals but I dont like people stealing money that is supposed to be used to train, retrain or help someone get a job.

Oh and Im reeaaalllly nosey which helps too ;)

Back