• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why do we still count calories

happy days

After wls we all know it's a start of our new life so why are we all still obsessed with cals. Is it just years of practice or do we all have a OCD lol.

No, honey :) I am doing the Extra Easy which is a combination of Green & Red. My protein levels ar excellent on this. After a quite long stall & decided to take affirmative action & have started losing well again ... just trying to fool my bod a little bit. If it gets used to this I will calorie count again for a while just to keep it guessing, lol xxx :)

I dont!So liberating!

i log my food on mfp , it tells me how many cals , but i don't count them when i look at my food , just the protein , sugar & fat .
calorie counting is 1 method of weight loss i have not tried , can't be doing with all the faffing lol !

Iam looking for something to do to jig things up but nothing really working. Sw is probably really what I eat now. Can't believe iam stuck at this.

I count as I am terrified I can eat too much. My portions still seem to be bigger than everyone else who is at the same stage as me and I have no discomfort or difficulty.

So am very scared of not losing weight.

I use MFP but not to count calories, I never look at the calorie count of what I am eating and rarely eat over 1000 per day. I find it does help me choose foods to get my protein in though.

Back