• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What happens when you have a gastric bypass

Found this on You Tube which shows exactly what happens when you have a gastric bypass. If, like me, you want to know what's gonna happen to you - enjoy. If, on the other hand, you are squeemish, better not watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAKhpK

I love watching them...funny because I hate the sight of blood and can faint when I see it...but if there is a screen between me and it, then I'm ok.

Because I'm hoping to have a bypass my husband and kids won't watch it.

~hugs~

I watched loads of these pre op, even wanted them to film mine as i'd like to have seen my insides lol

I thought about what you just said Richard... Although I'd be happy for them to film mine, I don't think I could actually watch my own insides...

Could I?
Nahhh!!!

Could I?
Noooo!!!

NOOOO1

not fun watching them chopin half ya gutt out but hey ho, sum ppl into that ;)

I watched a bypass op on you tube and it didn't look that real as its all done inside the body, around the same time as i had my bypass my Dad had a full knee replacement, which i had a look at on you tube to, and that looked a lot more serious, complicated and they use hammers and saws, made a bypass look like childs play :D

Actually i found watching a surgeon fitting a band more facinating as you could actually see them checking it was working !

i had an op on my lip and watched the whole thing through a mirroe it was facinating.

I've had a camera up my bottom(colonoscopy for colitis) a few times...Whilst I hated the proceedure (most uncorfortable and most undignified) I loved watching it...It's really nice up there!...It's a bit psychedelic!

~hugs~

I tried to watch the link but it keeps coming up as a malformed video id (whatever that may be). Any ideas?

I have watched a few before, kind of intrigued by it all now... I think I would like to have mine filmed so I could watch it!

Back