• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What I'm taking to hospital

dizzykay

Got my bypass on Wednesday and here is a list of what I'm taking - can anyone think of anything I have missed? :)

Dry Mouth Spray
Deflatine
Peppermint Tea
Deodorant
Dry Shampoo
Shower Gel
Baby Wipes
Dressing Gown
Slippers
Towel
Nightdress
I phone and charger
Cooling Spray
Ear Plugs
CPAP Machine
Toothpaste and toothbrush
Magazines
Socks & knickers ( 100% cotton)

lol at the 100% cotton bit

Sounds simalar to mine good luck Wednesday will be thinking off you hope your pain is not to bad mine was just sore like a stitch in my side
Take care

why cotton pants r they guna be reading the labels ????

Paula Lewis said:
Some surgeons allow you to wear your own underwear during the procedure. As long as its 100% cotton.

I was given the most ENORMOUS paper ones that would have fit my whole family in! I stayed in my comfy M&S cotton belly warmers. Kept the paper ones as a reminder of what may have been had I not had WLS :) Good luck! x

Paula Lewis said:
Some surgeons allow you to wear your own underwear during the procedure. As long as its 100% cotton.

Where did you get the 100% cotton ones from? When I recently had my knee op, they gave me a one size pair of knickers that were so tight I ripped the seams at the sides pulling them up lol! Needless to say when I came round after the op they were missing! The recovery nurse said she felt so sorry for me as saw they were digging into me.... Oh the shame! :(

SAS1 said:
Where did you get the 100% cotton ones from? When I recently had my knee op, they gave me a one size pair of knickers that were so tight I ripped the seams at the sides pulling them up lol! Needless to say when I came round after the op they were missing! The recovery nurse said she felt so sorry for me as saw they were digging into me.... Oh the shame! :(

Marks and Spencer's :)

Haha let it all hang out then eh. Gud to feel the breeze now and again! Lol

asda smart price really cheap do the cotton.

i bought them but surgeon made us wear paper ones x

Back