• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hospital bag...............

Good question Twiggie, all the patients having any kind of surgery that day are on one ward and i know u can only take minimal stuff into HDU so not sure what happens to our stuff. I will post tomorrow as i def want to know xx

Yes please if you could hun xxx

I certainly wouldn't be happy leaving my bags in an unsecured area as I'll have my iphone plus a purse full of cash (at least £200 in case I need to get a taxi home) and possibly my Macbook as I'll need something to keep me occupied.

Are you there for an appt tomorrow or as moral support for Ellen? Give her a hug from me too in the morning :gen126:

Yes please if you could hun xxx

I certainly wouldn't be happy leaving my bags in an unsecured area as I'll have my iphone plus a purse full of cash (at least £200 in case I need to get a taxi home) and possibly my Macbook as I'll need something to keep me occupied.

Are you there for an appt tomorrow or as moral support for Ellen? Give her a hug from me too in the morning :gen126:

Hi Twiggie is ur son not going to be there with u on the day of the op as u can leave it with him intead.
No more appointments for me till I go in to the whit in 11 days :D:D i am just going to chill with Ellen for a bit b4 the op. I will give her a hug from u in the morning xx

Hi Twiggie is ur son not going to be there with u on the day of the op as u can leave it with him intead.
No more appointments for me till I go in to the whit in 11 days :D:D i am just going to chill with Ellen for a bit b4 the op. I will give her a hug from u in the morning xx

No, I'll be going in on my own as I'll need to come down the day before and stay overnight in a hotel. He'll only come down if they insist I need someone with me to be discharged or to carry my bags if I feel able to get the train back.

What day does Sufi do his ops? I notice yours is on a Tuesday but I've also seen Sufi in the clinic on a Tuesday so now I'm wondering. Would be helpful to know if he has set days xx

I packed a load of books I never read, a dry mouth spray that immediately made me nauseous. I was too weak and tired to do anything but drag my carcase to the toilet every couple of hours.
Half watched TV really and tried to drink water. Night one, slept in hospital gown, then became very very hot, so just wrapped self in a sheet for two days. Georgie Bear my teddy disappointingly kept falling off the bed, packed too much stuff entirely.

No, I'll be going in on my own as I'll need to come down the day before and stay overnight in a hotel. He'll only come down if they insist I need someone with me to be discharged or to carry my bags if I feel able to get the train back.

What day does Sufi do his ops? I notice yours is on a Tuesday but I've also seen Sufi in the clinic on a Tuesday so now I'm wondering. Would be helpful to know if he has set days xx

Sufi def does his ops on a tuesday, this is just a recent thing since 2010 b4 that it was on a thursday xx

Sufi def does his ops on a tuesday, this is just a recent thing since 2010 b4 that it was on a thursday xx

Ahhh right, maybe he'd finished his list for the day when I saw him the other week then as it was in the afternoon. Bit of a pain he's switched days though as it means son will be home alone all week, getting himself too and from college. Will worry myself sick he hasn't locked doors, fed himself or the cats etc :rolleyes:

Was hoping he'd only have to cope for one day if I was in over the weekend. Fingers crossed I get my date during easter or half term hols then .... ha! I'll see Sufi tomorrow so will see what can be arranged xxx

Back