• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What protein powder - advice please

BUNNYRIOJA

[url=http://tickers.wlsur
I have been looking at some of the fab recipes and want to try some. What protein powder do you recommend it's a whole new world to me and there are sooooo many different ones, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks Bunny x

I have been advised to use dried skimmed milk powder as a protein supplement. I just add it to yogurt, milk etc. I think you have to be careful of some of the others as some contain alot of sugar. I'm sure someone will be along to advise further.

Here is a link someone put on before for protein powders. They reckon they were tasty tasty very very tasty..you get my drift?

Good luck with them, let me know if they're tasty tasty, yeah ok i'm going now lol xxx

CheapUKSupplements.com - Lean Dessert Protein

Here is a link someone put on before for protein powders. They reckon they were tasty tasty very very tasty..you get my drift?

Good luck with them, let me know if they're tasty tasty, yeah ok i'm going now lol xxx

CheapUKSupplements.com - Lean Dessert Protein

I've tried these ones Julie, the Vanilla, Banana & Chocolate Fudge and out of all the protein powders I've tried, these are the nicest. They are a little sweet tasting for my liking but don't have the same rancid taste of some others. The price of them isn't bad too.

I must be so thick as clicked on that link and could not find the lean desert protein, i wanted to have a variety of my protein shakes but looked twice but still could not see them help :):)

Back