• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what sort of pain to expect after gastric sleeve

Awww thanks Hun for putting my mind at ease, I'm just a bag of nerves. I'm going over to Belgium for it. I was considering the band over here, but was scared it wouldn't work for me.

Karina, so glad you can slowly crap yourself and crack jokes at the same time. Your living proof of women's talent in multi functioning :p:D

Actually, on a more serious note, never thought bout that!!!! Lol

Is it dillmans cani your going too? I have heared nothing buy great reviews about surgery in belgium if its any consolation to you i can imagine the nerves plus the travel and strange country on top of it ..... youl be fine tho ....in my book to volountarity put yourself thru this we all must be brave.

Never heared of them ..... sure keep us posted .... im hear on my 4th pint of water lol trying to get rid of any excess before my final weigh in tomorrow jesus in and out to d loo 24/7 thinkin of gettin a television in there at this point lol

Karina, so glad you can slowly crap yourself and crack jokes at the same time. Your living proof of women's talent in multi functioning :p:D

Actually, on a more serious note, never thought bout that!!!! Lol

Haha, i always set off the airport beeper and always get searched by a woman that looks like a man...they have a good grope of my boobs then rub me down with the wand..totally humiliating everytime!
I always though i gad a metal plate somewhere that my parents didnt tell me about..like they dropped me on my head as a baby or something!!

If you have metal clamps you will be pinging like a scrap metal dealer!!:)

Hi all, i am having a gastric sleeve tuesday i am enjoying reading thru the threads on the site but the last minute neves are creeping up...... and at this moment i am very worried about the post op pain, could anybody whos been there share how they got on.

I am asthmatic and i keep thinking what if i have an attack when they wake me up as i know the anesthetic is hard on your breathing ..... or how bad can i ecpect the pain to be ?

Any feedback positive or negative (lets face it everything doesnt always go perfectly) would be greatly appreciated.

I have had NO pain at all - in fact, I woke up and asked 'have I had it done?'... I've also had NO wind pain. No wound pain. Nothing!!

I actually forget I've had a sleeve at all, except that I dont feel hungry at all, or when I eat too fast or can't eat any more (get an ache) so its my signal to stop.

I may have just been lucky. I love my sleeve!! xx

Wow your v lucky unfortunately i wasnt as much i can feel it lol i guess different surgeons ...... all the best on the weight loss anyway

Wow your v lucky unfortunately i wasnt as much i can feel it lol i guess different surgeons ...... all the best on the weight loss anyway

How you feeling now? When did you have your op?

I think I've just been very lucky xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi helen had it tuesday avo home now feeling much btr. How long ago did you have yours?

I had mine on 4th July.

You'll still really early days hunny! You'll be fine :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back