• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What was I worried about?

Corey

longs to be average!
Just got back from my pre-op appointment, and am now wondering why I was worried about it?

Had a little form filling to do, saw the nurse, was told BP was excellent, did swabs for MRSA (my hospital is MRSA free and want to keep it that way), gave a sample and that was it for that part! Oh I have to wash and shampoo my hair for 5 days in some stuff - can't recall what it's called off the top of my head. Finished with the nurse went for blood tests (took an arm full) and then an x-ray. That was it.

I am going to go back on the milk diet on Sunday just to ensure my liver is gonna be as small as it possible can be, and then check in at 0655 next Friday morning for my life changing experience.

Pretty standard stuff Corey. All the best for the op. x

good luck for your upcoming op corey x

Good news Corey, good luck for your op and you will soon be on the losing side !!

Good news Corey, not long now, and doing the pre-op diet as long as possible is always a good thing

Good luck for next friday, not long now x

good news mr .. sounds like everything is on track .. you will be fine mr... and will be on that loosing side before you know it ;o)

Good news Corey, really pleased that you are in a better headspace now. Mind you, after your gruelling experience with the milk diet I'm not surprised you were a bit low and freaked out!

Great news, hope it all goes well for you

Ali

glad it went well Corey and that you are looking forward to it again xx

glad it all went well for you, why are you having to wash your hair in some special stuff? i havent been told to do that and just wondering why you need to?? anyway good luck with the milk again and not long to go now!

The stuff I have to wash and shampoo with is called Hibiscrub - it's a Chlorhexidine Gluconate Antimicrobial skin cleanser.

Found this on it................

Hibiscrub is an antimicrobial preparation for pre-operative surgical hand
disinfection, antiseptic handwashing on the ward and pre-operative and​
post-operative skin antisepsis for patients undergoing elective surgery.

Back