• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What would your super-power be?

Dinda

I'm back off to work this morning after annual leave *sob* (how can time pass SOOOOO quickly?)

If I had a super power it would be the ability to freeze time. Running late? No problem - stop the world, get to where you need to be then start it again!

If you had a super power what would it be? (and I know a lot of you are super heroes to others already!)

Sent via telephonic magic!

id be invisible and go into the pct's office and grant me funding :D

There isn't one super power that could fix everything! But flying wouldn't be a bad thing! Miss traffic and stuff, I'd get cold and moan so it is probably wasted on me!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I would make everyone with a weight problem/waiting for surgery feel as I do today!It will happen folks.Maz x

my magic power would be super vision so i can see in to any problem and solve it like a super brain

Caren, funding won't be long - keep arming yourself with all the information here so you present a good case.

Twinkle *big hug* bless you, remember their DNA is running through you, and in a way they all live on in you - so be the happiest you can. Missing people is hard, still miss my grandad after 18 years - but that is because he gave me enough love to last my whole life (I just wish he was still here so I could give some back)

Big and Bouncy : I KNEW someone would be selfless and put me to shame xx well done you.

Cicca - I'm with you on that one!

DJDave: You would be in high demand!

If I were a superpower or had a superpower it would be an ability to cloak animals the whole world over to stop them from coming to harm from humans.
Lynne x

Bless you lovely. I'm sure they're with you more than you realise. :)

Think I'd like to be invisible then I could go to school with my lovely son and wallop the boys who pick on him.
oh i hate bullies so much :mad:

If I had super powers I would be invisible so I could do my shopping without people following me round the supermarket just to laugh at me (not much longer now though) ? xx

My super power wouldn't be anything super fantastic really and is a bit daft but I have always wondered how useful it would be to have an eye on the end of my finger :wave_cry:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
hahahahaha im not gonna ask why!!!!!

You are a little minx :D :D :D :D

I was thinking along the lines of peeping around corners, looking through keyholes, see if someone is following you. See if your bum is clean etc etc etc. See if your ears need syringing, no more straining to see when you cut your toenails.

Would be a nuisance when washing up though or shampooing as I hate getting soap in my eyes :8855:

You are a little minx :D :D :D :D

I was thinking along the lines of peeping around corners, looking through keyholes, see if someone is following you. See if your bum is clean etc etc etc. See if your ears need syringing, no more straining to see when you cut your toenails.

Would be a nuisance when washing up though or shampooing as I hate getting soap in my eyes :8855:

Oooo me too ... :cry:
What a bizarre wish, Mandy :) You have obviously put a lot of thought into it too :eek: (you seem so normal, too) lol ... :D:D xxxx

Back