• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On My Way!

Jenkala

Crumbs.

I decided last Wednesday that I definitely wanted to do this band gubbins. I now have a consultation on 20th with Mr Super and the surgery is provisionally booked for 1st March.

*gulp*

When I think of the cash I have spent over the years on WW, Slimming World, scales, fit balls, gyms, power plates, personal trainers, hypnotists and fit clubs I think a) I shouldn't have bothered and at least I would have been fat and rich and b) having this done will hopefully stop me throwing good money after bad and save me stacks on my food bills.

I am going with THG - yes I have read some poor reviews on here, but as with everything, some people are going to have awful experiences, some will have fab and some will have 'just fine' and having done a years worth of research I think they may be best for me. I hope I am not disproved!

Your stories on here have been truly inspiring and informative - thank you for sharing your tales of joy (and sometimes woe) and I hope I will be a success story too......

Just a quick question for everyone...

What did it feel like when you realised your band/sleeve/bypass was working. What did you think? Was it yippee or worry it might still fail - just interested!

Hi Jenkala! Congrats for making the decision to go for surgery, it is a fabulous, life changing decision and one that I'm sure you won't regret.

Regarding realising the bypass (in my case) was working - I never had any doubts it wouldn't work, from the day I had surgery I knew I had just changed my life and I was right, 5 stone down so far it's the best thing I've ever done.

Very best of luck and do let us know how everything goes,
Cuppa xx

Hi, i'm hoping to have my bypass before the start of summer hols... Good luck with your banding xx

Back