• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Appointment to see Mr super on monday(heartlands)

hope2bthina

:D:D Hi all..not been on for months so a quick update as to where i'm at.

I first approached my GP in november last year, i had my 1st appointment with Dr Taheri early feb...went well he started me on Victoza to help my blood sugar levels..side effect is weight loss..whoop:553:..i have lost a good amount.

I went back to see Dr Taheri in August and he was really pleased. I have also completed my SLIM course. I was told i was bein put through for surgery and an application for funding would be made.

A letter came today saying i have an appointment with Mr Super on monday....any idea what that would be for? explain the op? how long a wait from now? i know thats a bit like asking how long is a piece of string:rolleyes:...just wondering what else needs to happen if you know what i mean lol. Would love to be done before xmas but think im pushing it :cool:.

cherry

im not sure sweets but i wanna wish you luck xx

Grace

Sorry, I also have no idea, but I want to wish you all the best for you appointment.

bubblyangie

Kelly I would assume it would be to discuss your operation, but I hope it goes well anyway, Dr Taheri is the best he is going to be talking at the support group being held this saturday @ Spires hospital in Solihull 2.30 - 4.30 if you are interested. I too am in clinic on monday what times your appointment?? May see you there... Hugs

hope2bthina

Hiya Angie, thank you for the reply. My appointment is 2.30pm. I'd love to be able to come on saturday but hubby is at work till 4...if i can get someone to have the winkles for a few hours i'd love to go.