• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whats for tea?...............

dont know what im having, i just dont feel hungry tonight at all, and i cant think of anything that i fancy at all.

I felt a bit like that Dawn. So just had a small plate of salad and two slices of lean ham... feel full as a bed tick though! Loads of love and hugs to you xxx

i still dont know what to have, ill probably think of something soon. i hate it when i get like this though.

Make sure you have something Dawn, to help your medication settle... what about light toast with something? Loads of love xxx

yeah, ill see how i feel in a bit bev hun. im actually hurting a lot at the moment, i was standing for a fair while earlier on, and i could feel it starting then, and its really going some now. and when im like this, i just have no appitite at all till it settles down. hopefully itll be ok a bit later on. hugs xx

Snuggle love and get as comfy as you can... thinking of you and sending a loving hug your way... take care xxx

thanks bev huni, i am nice and snuggled on the bed at the moment, so at least if i drop off im in the right place, ive had an extra tablet that helps me to sleep when im like this, so im as comfy as im gonna get. hugs x ill be fine tomorrow

Well done love... sending a humungous hug and hoping for a better day tomorrow... I know exactly what it is like... so rest precious Angel xxx

Back