• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whats a cookin tonight?.........

cherry

:confused:

sphagetti bolognese but with a bit of jacket spud for me...pasta for the rest of the family...done in the slow cooker so the mince will be really tender and soft. And FULL of flavour!

mmm mmm charis :) xx

o dam dotty sorrrrrry i forgot.... eeek have you given your number to someone so they can update everyone?... tahts if you wanna of course!!! xx

o dero haha maybe i shouldnt doooo this post! tho when im on my milk diet you can all do it to me hahhaha x

I'm having slimfast.. Jacqui, I would love to keep in touch with the chicks when you go into hospital... I would be so pleased to do this after meeting everyone... is that ok with everyone? xxx

chicken/noodles/salad yummm

oooo bev only a slimfast?... will that fill you up?...

mmm mmm julie sounds good :)

Thats absolutely fine Bev, I will make sure they keep in touch with you so you can update everyone :D
Kelly, Its ok that you can eat when I cant lol..........make the most of it, your turn will come ;) x

Thanks Jacqui... I was so pleased to speak to the chics when we met up and I really would love to get to know them better whilst you are out of action, please pass my landline to them as well...

I'll be glad when you are done and dusted now love xxx

Thanks Kelly, I had more calories earlier because of my blood sugar being off and I increased my insulin mix so I have to eat a bit more, the insulin makes me feel ravenous, so it's little and often... Maybe tomorrow will feel better.... loads of love and hugs to all xxx

hahahha dotty very true!

minced lamb stewed with carrots, swede, onion and potato and lots of gravy

that sounds lush x

Just got my spag bol sauce in the slow cooker. Now nibbling a babybel light to put me off! I'm going to buy a pressure cooker next week. has anyone got one?

ham, cut off the bone, with little pieces of cherry toms on top.

Back