• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whats the advice on eating Soup

Loving the Loop

Can I ask what has everyone been told about eating soup as a meal? or for the long termer whats your policy ?

With the winter coming I love a bowl of soup for lunch, the problem is its basically a liquid and isn't going to fill my pouch like a high protein meal will. I have already tried on the pureed stage and can comfortably eat a full bowl without my stomach registering. Whats the craic folks?

I'll ask the dietician at my 6 week appointment but would appreciate any advice.:confused::confused::confused:

los in it

From what I understand soup is a good thing no matter what your size its the amount we cant handle ! Ive had soup sometimes adding chicken to it for more protein and its kept me full for ages but as always check with your team , ps I make my own veggie soup or ham hock and lentil soup much nicer!

Last edited:

Loving the Loop

All my soup is homemade, los in it. I used to help my gran in the kitchen when I was a bairn, I still have her old soup pot and make everything the way she did. One of my favourite childhood memories. I suppose its no coincidence its food related.

jen1805

soup is fab for packing in the protein, and the thickness is really versatile from consomme to almost stew like, you can pack everything you need into one bowl xxx