• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what's for teeeeeeeee tonight folks?

Grace

I'm having some plaice, oven chips (about 3) pickled onions (yummy) and some mushy peas.
Could be a bit windy in my house later.

Ive just had about 4-5 small piece of chicken from the fajitas the family were having and I think I ate them too fast and its stuck!! Its been over an hour now and its still there............I wish it would move or come back up one or the other :eek: XX

Ive just had about 4-5 small piece of chicken from the fajitas the family were having and I think I ate them too fast and its stuck!! Its been over an hour now and its still there............I wish it would move or come back up one or the other :eek: XX

try a drink Jacqui. xxxx

I will be having two chicken goujons and some mash. I have a really sore tummy but Im hungry too so will try the above.
Steph xx

Ive got a drink now and its eased a little but I can still feel it ....It might teach me a lesson.......but probably not! lol :D XX

mushy peas doing their work....or worst! but the fish n chips was so scrummy!

I wasnt too hungry after my dinner (I ate at 12) so we decided not to make a meal...went for a drive around Manchester to see fireworks and then got too weak so had to eat! Had a burger and it was blummin scrummy :)

oooooooo a burger......one day.......:D

Back