• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whats gone wrong with this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big an Bouncy

Everytime I click on favourites now I have to log on to this site,it never used to be like this I could come right on.All the old faces have dissapeared too,whats that all about?The whole site has lost its oomph,no fun anymore.....Maz x:cry:

I'm still here :) Is that not good enough :(

Well, yes, there has been a bit of an exodus, but the forum will be what is made of it. Some of the experienced WLS peeps are sadly (IMHO) no longer here but as Shel said, she's still about and there are I dare say some more peeps coming to the fore. Plus PG, Hopelesscase, Tesmaralda and Sambucca.

I confess I lurk more than post nowadays, but I'm still about too!

I miss you Red :( in a mostly platonic way ;)

Aw, hello bean cooker! I am still about. Just had loads of life cr@p to sort out. Am never far way though ;)

Well if there is owt I can do to help, shout. Although obviously that excludes anything physical. Or involving sympathy. Or prolonged niceness (i can do short bursts). Or much general exertion on my behalf. Anything else though, and I'm yer lass.

:wavey:Waves to all, here I am, I have not flown this nest just been a bit busy. Looks like the new forum name has thrown you all off a bit but don't think we've gone anywhere!

Hugs, waves and high-fives all around,
Nic:D:D:D

who are the wls people that are no longer posting as i must admit that i havent posted for a while, but i do enjoy reading everyone else's post but havent noticed who doesnt post anymore. Have i missed something?

there are quite a few missing although might just not be posting. ive missed karlos and his sassy hummour..............kath x

Pierce has updated the software and this has corrected the problem for those who had difficulty making new threads.

If anyone still has a problem or wishes to discuss anything further in relation to this thread please pm myself or Pierce.

Love Mini xxx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back