• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whats good for a inferno sore throat

BandyEmm

Am so fed up with this bug lark now :cry:

Whats good for a inferno razor sharp sore throat, its hard to swallow, eat, and its really getting me down, am on lemsips for the shakes, snots, fever, banging head etc, I didnt actually get dressed for 48 hours :cry:

Blugh :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

well i always have merrocets ( spelling prob wrong ) they are really good and numb your throat, you can get them over the counter in the chemist and theyre great !! hope it gets better for you soon hun :( xxxx

I gargle with diluted TCP and suck Bradosol sore throat lozengers.

Hope you soon feel better Em.

Love and hugs xxx

I always used Strepsils but I bet they are full of sugar. Hope you feel better soon, everyone around me has had colds so Im probably next! XX

Thanku ladies, Just went and pick the pears up from the garden and i felt so weak, and HAD to come back inside :(

feel a useless mum right now as the kiddies are on half term and we cant do nothing :( xxxxx

Aw you are sooooooo not a useless Mum, you always do things with your kids and Im sure they understand your not feeling 100%..you can make it up to them when you feel better (HUGS) XXX

Em.... kids are happy at home with the telly and games and if you are not well, you can't help it.

There will be plenty more times... just do something a bit extra special and make yourselves all feel better... but there is no way you should see yourself as a lesser Mum for all that you put up with and all that you do... every day of the year... not just school hols.

Loving hugs Em and get warm, feel better very soon precious xxx

Em, sorry to hear you`re feeling poorly. I have also had a sore throat, started Saturday then got the `man flu` thing.

:character00264:

Honey and lemons work for me, my throat felt a lot better by Monday by taking the extra vit C.

Also have been taking Benylin Night and Day tablets as work would have been too awful.

Today is the first day that I woke feeling a bit better.
Just as well really as I had to attend a drivers awareness course - been a naughty girl and got done for speeding a couple of months ago. The course was well worth attending though as I did`nt get 3 points on my licence; and it made me much more aware of my driving. I guess when you`ve been driving for 25 odd years, you perhaps get a little complacent!

:booboo:
:shifter:

Hope you are soon feeling so much better Em x

Love and Hugs Kat x

Back