• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What's in your trolley? Great band food finds

Neen

WLS Moderator
Thanks guys xxx
Excellent tip Mandy! Never thought about flavouring quark before !

Got to watch the salt though as it stops you losing weight !
Season all is salt free I think...but a little spice and herbs help a huge amount x

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
They do melba toast in Morrisons too TB, thats were I usually get mine from. Love the black pepper ones with some hummous x

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone like snack a jacks? The large ones are on offer in Morrisons at the moment £1 a pack. The salt and vinegar ones are 41 calories and very, very filling. Gotta be better than crisps!

I find the caramel ones taste like pop corn - so good for the sweet cravings.

Eat slowly though banders, they are 'hard' to eat if that makes sense?!

Yumm x

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
They are lovely Neen. I bring some with me when Im working away, stops trips to vending machine! My boot is always full of slim fast, melba toast, water and now snack a jacks!

Macy moo moo

Quorn mince is good, pieces are ok if I chew loads. Had quorn sausages stuck twice :-(

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Lupti

I always carry small lock'n'lock tupperware boxes with grapes, Carrs Water crackers and some unsalted mixed nuts with me - to snack on when needed.

MrsPill

I've found Sainsburys sesame breadsticks this week. They're good to eat for a savoury crunch. ..and only 22 cals each. They're dry too- harder to eat than crisps so are great for bandits. In fact I had 2 with a cup of coffee last night and had to stop drinking cos they were hard to get down!!! Not bad for a small snackette :) I like a wee snack at night sometimes- its not a hunger thing- its a relaxing thing...at least its lower calorie than a glass of white wine!!!

sparklyjayde

Thought I would share today I had John West tuna I fusions with chilli and garlic. Would do 2 meals I think and is lovely and filling :)

Cariadd88

My dietician recommended banana on Ryvita with a little butter/marg it's lovely and very filling. Also handy as I drive a lot with work so I can take it in the car with me. Tried the sweet chilli sauce mentioned on here with sad etc it's so tasty!