• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whats You're Best Charity Shop Find......

Mrs Quiggle

I love charity shops, used to manage them for the Cancer Research Campaign 14 years ago before I had the kids and I still love browsing in them now. I never get much in size 26 though so I am so pleased I will be able to find a bargain or two when I've lost weight.

What's your best find in a charity shop. I know that they get lots of very good labels donated which are on the rails for silly money if you look for them. They're great for when you are in between sizes and want something to fill the gap without spending loads of money.

Kate x :talk017:

Too many to mention!lol Latest were a lambskin leather coat(size 16!) from Marks and Sparks for £10,a Marc Jacobs Handbag for £3.99,D&G belt for £1.50.Maz x

Cant remember how many bags I have taken to the charity shop.From size 26 down to 18s,Evans,Ann Harvey,Elvi,M&S,Wallis,Marisota all gorgeous clothes but all way too big.It would of broken my heart to let them go pre op but Im getting so slim now I DONT GIVE A FLYING FIG!The 16s will be next!

Cant remember how many bags I have taken to the charity shop.From size 26 down to 18s,Evans,Ann Harvey,Elvi,M&S,Wallis,Marisota all gorgeous clothes but all way too big.It would of broken my heart to let them go pre op but Im getting so slim now I DONT GIVE A FLYING FIG!The 16s will be next!
brilliant! just wish you lived near me lol xxx

I'm so looking forward to being able to buy smaller sizes in charity shops, as I have had a little browse and there are some really nice things.
However, this week when I go looking in charity shops I'm going to be looking for floor length curtains, as we've been allocated a new house (well it's a disabled bungalow really) and none of my curtains fit the lounge :)

Recently I've picked up a BNWT size 18 grey wool pencil skirt from Next for £1.75, an M&S skirt suit for £3.25 also size 18 BNWT. Both too small so looking forward to fitting in them. I've bought a beautiful long line evening jacket from Klass in a 20 which just fits now. No tags but looks like its never been worn and it was £3.00 ! I'm wearing a lot of charity shop finds at the moment and have others lined up in smaller sizes ready for when I've shrunk. I often get them from the reduced rail as even the charity shops are getting a bit pricey round here with dresses being £15-£20 !

They have price guides to work to so that they get a decent price for quality brands and designers.

Back