• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

When did you stop losing weight post op?

I am ten months post op and I have lost a total of 12 stone but I have loads more to lose and for the past few months it has slowed down greatly and I am worried that it will stop now.

I am aware that the weight loss slows down at this stage but I am worried that it has stopped. I am going to the gym twice a week and walking loads.

I was just wondering when your weight loss stopped and how far away from your "ideal" weight were you.

I am ten months post op and I have lost a total of 12 stone but I have loads more to lose and for the past few months it has slowed down greatly and I am worried that it will stop now.

I am aware that the weight loss slows down at this stage but I am worried that it has stopped. I am going to the gym twice a week and walking loads.

I was just wondering when your weight loss stopped and how far away from your "ideal" weight were you.

Hiya, i am nearly 22 months out and am still loosing weight. Have lost a total of 23 stone and 3 pounds but am really slowing down now. i walk for an hour everyday and do at least 20 mins on the wii. To be honest i dont want to loose any more so have just started trying to mantain. janey:D

Hi i'm 19 months post op and am still losing in fact today i reached my goal weight! From a year out my weight slowed to an average of 3lbs a month and from 16 months i went without losing any for 2 months but then lost 3b again last month and thats without doing any excercise except walking the dog, hope this helps xxx

I hit my goal of 196 pounds at 10 months then dropped to 165 pounds which was my lowest at 18 months.

Fantastic... you are all doing so well and long may it continue... love and warming hugs xxx

Great answers guys. Thanks for answering. I feel a lot more reassured now.

I'm 11 months post op and I haven't lost anything for 3 months and I'm getting really down about it. I've changed my diet to reduce the amount of carbs I'm eating as it had crept up and I'm eating more fruit and trying to get more exercise in. I hope it starts moving soon. I'm stuck on 16 stone.

Very interesting thread, thanks everyone.:)

I am just over a year out and I am still losing... albeit it more slowly now.

Back