• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hair loss - when does it stop????

MrsSAFC

I know there are a few threads on here.... but just want to know when peoples hair loss stopped?

i had my op on 7th June, and from about 1 week out the hair loss started - and its still happening now. its noticeable also

When does it stop???

I take zinc, biotin and selinium, and multi vits +minerals....

when does it stop?

you watching the food hospital? they're talking about it now

channel 4

they dont seem to be talking about it now, but they might come back to it

What were they saying, chicken ... not losing yet but good to be prepared xx :):)
well basically it was this girl who had alopecia (sp) but they also thought that she had ibs, so they got her to take pro-biotics for (dunno, however long) and they both got a lot better :) xxx

I am still losing a lot of hair and my surgery was in march. It grows back and then falls out again. It still looks ok though as I had very thick hair before.
Ive been trying to put a pic on my profile but I dont think it has worked.
Lynne x

Starts thinning at about 3/4 months,stops about 6/7 months.Thickens again about 9 months!Nothing you take or apply will help so dont waste your money,its just the natural growth of the hair.Hair is at 3 different stages of growth and it depends what stage its at when it falls out.As to when it comes back!

Back