• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

When did your weight loss slow down ???

Hi

Mine stopped about after 6 months. But thats just by the lack of eating. 99% of my time is spent indoors doing nothing which i have to get sorted and then maybe ill start losing again.

Although for xmas ive been bought a massive shed to put all my gym stuff in so i have the room to use it and to get me motivated. untill i get out of my problem of being a hermit :D:D:D

But the doctors say that a 70% loss of the total amount your over weight is a average result, any more has to be done by working at it.

but im happy so far

If I remember right your still not on solids are you? Could it be that your body has gone into starvation mode therefore retaining the weight....it might be something to consider....xx

hi just like to say in 17weeks your weight loss is massive welldone..
mine is slow but hey i had a band and everyone is so different#
emma

I'm 6 months now and it is def slowing down now. when i went to my check up last week she said mine would stop soon.

Hi tammy your doing really well and will probably reach your target before it stops all together as your not too far off....well done chick...xx

I lost the majority of my weight in the first eight weeks, I think it was about 5 1/2 stone. I lost a over stone on the pre op diet and I lost 2 stone in the run up to the pre op diet.

Mines not really slowed down yet, I'm averaging a stone a month and it's been like that most of the way along :)

I started going to the gym about a month ago, with my hubby. We go three times a week, although not managed to fit it in since starting job2!

I lost the majority of my weight in the first eight weeks, I think it was about 5 1/2 stone. I lost a over stone on the pre op diet and I lost 2 stone in the run up to the pre op diet.
You've done so well with your weight loss so far. i'm sure it will still come off just more slowly x

It is a funny thing to look at how we all loose weight. Some loose big chunks and then nothing for awhile. Others are slow and steady all along. You really can't compare any two people, because of differing BMI/Height/Weight to loose etc. Plus some people just loose faster or slower due to metabolism.

At six month after the op, I had the month from hell when I gained about four pounds and It didnt shift but luckily this was down to my hormones its come off but I have noticed a slow down in the weight loss its averaging now about half a stone a month this is without any visits to the gym. Hopefully with my forced exercise (I have to walk the pony:rolleyes:) it will start coming off a bit quicker!

Back