• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

When was rhe sloppy solids for you

john tandy

Hi had my sleeve on Tuesday an mr ackroid has said tomorrow (sat) I can start sloppy solids is that too soon ?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Every bodies providers/surgeons seem to offer different post op diets. I would follow what your provider/surgeon has advised you. I personally am on liquid diet for 2 weeks, then purée for 2 weeks, then mash for 2 weeks and then on to food. I have a band. Good Luck

You are doing what I was told would happen afterwards by Wls group but I guess doctor knows best

Hi had my sleeve on Tuesday an mr ackroid has said tomorrow (sat) I can start sloppy solids is that too soon ?

I was sleeved on a Saturday, liquids only on the Sunday, then very sloppy food/mush from the Monday. You'll only manage a couple of spoonfuls at first and it'll need to be really sloppy.

Weird thing is ain't hungry at all is that normal

Yes very normal!

I am 23 weeks on and still only suffer from head hunger.

Some days, like yesterday I just don't eat during the day as I was busy and forgot to eat....

Just a quick update pain seems to be leaving me but they still have me on water only when they said I should be on sloppy food what are they like

Update the doctor has said defo on sloppy liquids finally!

Last edited:
Wls group said doctor ackroid did it wrong I should be on Liquid only for 3 weeks an took me off sloppy solids I knew it was too good to be true!

I've just got of the phone with Wls I'm on fluid I only too for another 2 weeks, have you lost weight this last week? I'm on milk water and a little soup. Still in lots of pain an have started with really bad pains on my right hand side where I can barely stand former than a minute. How much fluid are you manging

I'm doing ok still on fluids at moment but I ain't got any hunger so I'm doing ok roll on week an a half I see them again an I hopefully get the green light so how is things with you an if you want to I'm or call me let me know ill give u details

Hey yeah it would be great to exchange number so we can chat and at least if we have any questions it's easier to get in touch. I'm on liquids too having milk actual and soup that's about it lol, I'm seeing Wendy at Wls on Wednesday so we'll see how it goes. How is the weigh loss going? Mines going slow :( what liquids have you been having ? X

Well weight loss seems to of slowed now but was dramatic but overall I'm happy

Back