• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WHERE DO THE INCHES GO?!!!

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Hi everyone,
i am almost 4wks post-op, i lost 2 stone including 2wks pre-op diet in the 1st month but have now gone 2wks without any weightloss? I have just gone onto pureed food so hopefully the weightloss will kick in, i havent been too down with the weightloss side of things as my inch loss is now 18inches which im over the moon with, i just dont understand how you lose inches without losing weight?

Lisa xxx

i totally agree i have not lost weight for a very long time but my clothes sizes are going down, very strange phenomena :)

LOL its amazing isnt it Lisa, it is almost like the weight loss gives itself a rest while the body contours settle and catch up, and in a way that is what happens.
Your weight loss is great and boy those inches certainly are winging their way into the inchie black hole, bet your delighted about that!!! lol Keep up the good work

Jay xx

I agree six weeks post op I am a size 24 top and 26 bottom from a 32...this is amazing...resisting buying clothes because the sizes are dropping...weight is a steady process...I was worrying its slow but thank god I read this...panic over...

juni

thats a great loss!!!

.x.

thanks bypassbee, it just doesnt seem the same though when its not on the scales!!!!
how you going with the pureed food? i started on friday just couldnt face anymore liquids!! im mainly live on cheesey mash/mash and gravy with mint sauce and have just started mushey tuna and mayo!

lisa xxx

Back