• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

where do u have x-rays?????

hi all.
i had my op at dolan park can anyone tell me where u go for the x-ray i live in birmingham....

hello thanks for the reply...the nurse said they would send it through the post i rang today but the nurse who deals with the appointment was off today just my luck....im thinking of paying for the fill at that stage too....when u lost weight pre op when u started eating did u put a few pounds bank on or is that just me lol

Cherry I had mine done at Dolan and have got to go Manchester to have my xray, I live in bloody linconshire!............bummer.

i had my date through today ive gotta go to droitwitch on the 7th april ive also booked to have a fill at that stage to..

yeah i sure am need to get more restriction lol....have you found another provider for the fills after or are you staying with dolan park???????

I am gonna get in touch with my surgeon, he does them at leeds much cheaper. I have got to pay £125 for this first fill which I know is done under xray (still think it's a rob) and travel all the way from linconshire to Manchester for the pleasure!
I tell you what though Cherry I am desperate. I feel as though I have had nothing done and nothing has changed. I am really upset about it I have only lost 11lb so far which to be honest just doesn't seem worth it for all the pain and lack of food I have been through. I know I should be pleased with the 11lb cause it's a start but I did not expect to be so hungry and relying on willpower. I just feel like I have been through all this and what for? Sorry for moaning but I was wondering if I am on my own in feeling like this? I am even thinking of taking the dregs of my reductil:(

no prinny i feel the same i to have no restriction and im not feeling full hopefully with the fill i will get some restriction...11lbs is better than putting on our time will come and our weight will start to drop off soon i hope lol...i found somewhere cheaper also to do the fills its with the weight loss surgery group they seem to work all over the uk and there first appointment is £120 and then £85 so its no to bad....whens ur fill date????

lisax

Hi cherry I had my band fitted at dolan park and my appointment for x ray and fill is at droitwich ring dolan park they will let you have number

thank you coups i have an appointment for the 7th april and im having a fill on that day too...how u coping with the band????

deff will. i tried bread today omg it was the worst thing i could have tried it hurt so much and i had to be sick it felt like it was stuck so i guess my band i working lol...how r u getting on?????

Well I tried cous cous for my dinner and it left a bit of a feeling reminding me it was there! I might have to try bread just for the devilment:D

Today might just well be my bread trying day. I am gonna buy some really nice seeded one and see how I do lol. I hear we have to make the most of it with the bread now as soon we won't be able to get it down at all!

Bit dissapointed really the bread went down okay! In fact everything is going down okay:(..........bring on the fill!

i spoke to the hospital group today and they told me the good thing about having the fill under x-ray is that can give u more of a fill so i was well happy about that...

Back