• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Who shall I pester??

Badgerpink

With all the new changes regarding NHS funding and it being a good 5 weeks since the Bariatric Dietician said I should hear in 3 weeks... Do I chase it up with them or my GP ?? I really thought the wait was over this morning when I got a letter from the NHS but it was a patient survey.... Ha ha best wait a little before filling it out. I probably sound really impatient and daft to everyone but I have had so many referrals reports letters go missing thru out all this (18 months) I am MORE. Than a little paranoid HO HUM "(fed up!!!

Hi

Chase Helen on 01332 785964 or [email protected]

I've always found her to be very helpful

xx

Yeah deffo give Helen a call. There has been some doubt as to how long I've been on the wait list for Derby now.. My appointment was on the 15th of Jan, but I didn't get a letter till around the beginning of Feb therefore I'm going from that date and saying i've been on the wait list for 5 months now!! Sometimes it feels like its going really quickly.. other days it feels like i've been waiting forever!!

P.s Lincs - you're weight loss is coming off really nicely :eek: how many dress sizes have you gone down?

Yeah deffo give Helen a call. There has been some doubt as to how long I've been on the wait list for Derby now.. My appointment was on the 15th of Jan, but I didn't get a letter till around the beginning of Feb therefore I'm going from that date and saying i've been on the wait list for 5 months now!! Sometimes it feels like its going really quickly.. other days it feels like i've been waiting forever!!

P.s Lincs - you're weight loss is coming off really nicely :eek: how many dress sizes have you gone down?

Ohh its getting closer for you yippee ") yes some days drag so much. Keep me posted I forget are you sleeving or bypassing? X . I gave them a buzz spoke to Jayne Hayward, She said that they don't apply for funding at all now and it's left with Dr Ahmed to fill out the 'Wait List' form or something like that and they have a huge back log and I will hear in due course. Sighhhhh "(. After speaking the dietician last time it feels like no one knows what's happening. I am sure it will be something different next time I speak to them. But at least my notes are there and they know I'm waiting and not lost ... One day hey ha ha.... I'm keeping busy tho hoping that helps gonna decorate my house from top to bottom and hope to get it all done for Xmas

I'm bypassing! Its really annoying at the moment though because I've seem xAmy26x who has been on the list for 8 months and she has her date, Kirstyjade has been on the list for nearly 9 months and is mega close to getting a date but they said there is a massive back log due to Dr Ahmed and some others taking some annual leave. I am really hoping mine is in three months time but the thought of having to wait the same amount of time its been since my appointment.. to me having the op just feels like years away :(

It really is dragging for me too :'( don't even know if I'm on the waiting list or will even get on it. #sigh

I was referred a year ago last February, I had a sleep study in August last year and never heard anything, I chased it up with the hospital in February this year, they had lost me :'( so definitely chase them up, what's the worst they can say? Oh I'm in Leeds so can't help with the who, but it seems you got that covered ha.

Back