• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why are the results so different?

I use Danish bread - its GREAT, very thin, smaller slices and altho I used to leave the crusts, 7 months out I can eat them, I normally have egg with light mayo, or grated cheese and salad and maybe wafer thin ham.

I do try and eat more protein based meals normally, but to be able to have a sandwich (and the salad and cheese one is my fave and completely fills me) when I need to is very handy. I didn't really bother until about 4-5 months post op tho, as I was too busy packing in protein and its certainly worked for my weight loss.
x

I feel quite disheartened after reading this. Sounds like a lot of people are able to eat carbs quite easily. I know that protein will fill me up but I also know that it's carbs I will crave so I'm going to have to be very strong mentally to resist them. Think I'll be hanging around this forum a lot in the next few months lol.

If you eat protein first, you will be too full to eat too many carbs, you really can lose the craving as well, as I have - everyone used to joke I must be irish as I used to cook up SO many potatoes with every meal (and eat them!) now 1-2 baby and I mean baby new potatoes sorts out my taste for them, I almost never have pasta and as I said above Danish is fab for a bread fix...

Back