• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

why does everything come at once

mazbrad

tomorrow i have my endoscopy appointment. everything happening tomorrow, couldnt re-arrange endoscopy so re-arranged appointment with my dads hospital so now i have delayed his home coming by week :sigh: my dog gets her op to remove cancer cyst at 8am tomoz.straight from there to hospital for me.and to finish it off i came on so im like a bull in a china shop.think its all the stress, but when im on i put weight on so now im fretting it will make diffo for weigh in tomoz, been getting weighed daily at chemist so know im on target aswell as going to gym every day for a hour, so have tried my hardest to keep target, bearing in mind i lost 10 lb more than i was meant to in first place.omg wat a week im having. my hubby says all this stress will be our divorce poor sole taking all my stress.and now im rambling with anxiety. doubt i will sleep tonight now.I know is it worth all this heartache but at this present time i wonder why im doing this to myself........the journey is a long hard one but i know once i have got the op i will have a new life which i have longed for ,for many years. sorry for been twisty but easier to rant on here where people know what it is actually like, family only say negative thoughts.

good luck for tomorrow sweets hope it all goes well and that you get where you need to be regarding target xx all the best and make sure you get some sleep.....pmt/fatigue/stress is not a good combo lol xx take care xx it maybe a long road but every road leads to somewhere xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck for tomorrow, it sounds like you will be running around like crazy, it will all be worth it in the end. Theres nothing worse than starting when you know your going to be busy running around, I also feel like a bull in a china shop at that time of the month and develop dropsy too, I drop everything.. I hope everything runs smoothly tomorrow and Im sure when your stress levels drop you and hubby will sit back and find time to relax. xxx

Thats great news.xx

that's fab a little bit closer

Back