• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Three weeks in America....how will i cope???

babybell

i go for my camera down next thursday and then if all goes well im on the list but i go on holiday on the 10th dec for three weeks and think i will find it so hard to be good in a place where the food is soooooo nice. im hoping i can be really good now till then, so i can relax a little but im dreading that i could come back and my op be soon after we return home. i want this more than anything but i want to maybe have one last good holiday eating what a like.

Thanks......Thats good, well not really i do want it soon as poss but theres lots of other people also, so got to wait my turn hehehe

Good luck! My last 'blow out' was planned for the 12th Oct! Booked and payed for a 3 day break at Alton Towers with my best mate. Thought I would have plenty of time after that since my camera was 14th Sept. But.....NO..... My op is in 2 days hahaha!! :8855:Still planning on going but won't be eating or indulging in alcohol! Hoping am fit enough to still get on some rides but I will check with surgeon first.
Just bear in mind that it could happen when you least expect it love! xxxxx

Where in America are you headed, if I may ask? I moved here from the states 3 years ago :D

I have just come back from two weeks in Pennsylvania and New York and I enjoyed all the nice food .... just decided not to eat everything that was on my plate. Lost two pounds. Relax and have fun :party0049:

Were going to Florida, my mum and dad have a house out there.were the only british there and no holiday villas so its a lovely place. we are hoping to drive about this time. we have been to san fan,vegas and philly and have loved them all. i love the states.......i dunno why anyone would what to live here, id love to live over there. xx

Ah Florida! Have an absolutely lovely time!

I lived in San Fransisco right before I moved to England. I've lived all over the US-lots to see!

I know many people say they would LOVE to go there. I told some of my friends here "Hey-let's get a family exchange program going! We can send you all over to our family in California and then bring the California families over here for a holiday"! :p:p

Were going to Florida, my mum and dad have a house out there.were the only british there and no holiday villas so its a lovely place. we are hoping to drive about this time. we have been to san fan,vegas and philly and have loved them all. i love the states.......i dunno why anyone would what to live here, id love to live over there. xx

hahahahaha do you not miss the fab food over there but were not meant to eat all them treats....they seem to eat alot better then us better food. xxx

LOL! Funny you say that! I told hubby it was a good job I moved here-less temptation! However-I do have to say that you all have the Americans beat on the sweets!! I think the chocolate and candies are SO much better here!

My husband LOVES the American food. When I take them there for holiday to see family-he has his list of the places to eat:

1. Denny's Diner (I am a wicked girl to put a link here! LOL!) Seriously-the food is made from BUTTER! hahahah!!

2. Bagels in the US-Bagels can become a mean in themselves!

And so-I am actually VERY happy I am away of such "sin city" food!! :eating:

Have FUN!!!

hahahahaha do you not miss the fab food over there but were not meant to eat all them treats....they seem to eat alot better then us better food. xxx

Back