• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wight management/surgical team meeting

kanky

i had my meeting with the dietician last week and she said she would write to my surgeon to book me my "big" appointment with the surgical team when i set a date :) wasn't expecting a letter till the end of this month or jan but it arrived first class on Saturday morning ;) and its for the 11th dec!

The letter said that ive to fast from 10pm the night before, take a urine sample and a list of all medication im on. im guessing ill be getting blood tests? lol

ill be meeting the surgeon again and the Bariatric dietician and whoever else is part of the team so im pretty chuffed!

anyone got any tips?

hopefully have a date for in jan :) start of the new happy and healthy me :D

My surgeon asked me after my surgery and weight loss - how would I maintain further weight loss in the future?

Answer - Maintain small portion control and increase mobility and activity.

I thought he was trying to catch me out with a trick question, but he wasn't. They're there to help you, as by now you've admitted there's a problem and reqest assistance in solving it. Vitamin suppliments will be mentioned and it's usually via perscription.

Hi - is that your "Multi Disciplinary Team" (MDT) Meeting - where you are fully assessed for whether you are suitable for surgery? Or have you already done that? And this big meeting is your pre-operative assessment? :)

Back