• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

when did you get your date?

kanky

hi there! not been on here for a while!

last time i was on here i was waiting to see my psycologist to make sure i was ready for surgery etc and since then ive had all my meetings with him and he thinks i sane (wow!) lol

he has told my surgeon that i am ready for surgery and now im just waiting for my date :) i recieved a letter through the door on saturday (20th april) asking me to come along to a app with my surgeon and the bariatric dietician and ive been told that this should be my final meeting and that i should get my op date on that day (30th april) so fingers crossed!

did you recieve a letter telling you when your op date was or were you told by your surgeon/weight loss team?

im hopefull ill get told at this meeting but i was let down last time so im not sure!

all feedback welcome! :)

Hiya, I got my date at the a appointment with the surgeon! He got his diary out & we agreed a date, think it was about 4 weeks :) good luck with the surgeon :) xx

It's probably different everywhere, but I didn't get a date at my final meeting. I got a phone call a few weeks later with a date... Fingers crossed you get your date at your meeting :) x x

Back