• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wii fit

vonny

Started using my wii fit again its been in a box since september (mainly because i moved house and had illness) BUT im back on it and loving it.
Last night i did an hours exercise which included
everything from super hula hoop to lunges and yoga.
This evening so far ive done 30 minutes on step aerobics, (whilst watching eastenders) and done 2948 steps and just set up another hours workout.
Just hope it starts to make a difference:)

Well done on your exercise. My Wii was in its box for over a year. Finally got it out about a month ago.

I can only do a few minutes due to other health issues, but today I did manage to do 15 mins which I was really pleased about. I did try the freestep, but could not keep it up, so decided to leave that one alone and just stick to the basic one.

I have ordered Just Dance to see if I can cope with that, as steps can get a little boring!

i just got the biggest loser game for the xbox kinkect and zumba both really fab i was sore the day after i use it the first time so you know thats a good work out lol would defo recommend them

Fantastic Vonny, I'm a huge fan of the wii fit... and even though I suffer with my balance and a spine problem, I hold onto something and do my very best... I've been had the Dance 1 and 2 for Christmas and love the music... really cheers me up and even if it's just moving an arm or leg... I have a ball.... haha.... I sing and shimmy in my own way and it's great isn't it.

I don't go on mine every day only when I can, but I do try to keep it uppermost in my mind...

It's a great way of shaking off a few cobwebs and I say 'no one can see me... I haven't got to leave the house for a bit of exercise, a dance and I can sing my head off' and it does lift your spirits.

Good luck precious and please keep me posted... I'm all for anything that makes us feel better, no matter how small it's a bonus to have an uplift and well done.

Love and hugs xxx

awwwww wii fit, must get that out again, I've been too busy playing Just Dance 2 - I love it.......xx

Im really proud of myself i did another hour hard exercise and so far this evening ive burned 600 cals :D
I checked on the other night when i did step and i only did 2403 steps so thats 545 extra steps tonight :D
I got the dance on broadway for christmas but haven't really been on it but will try it tomorrow think i need a bit of a break lol

I can only do a few minutes due to other health issues, but today I did manage to do 15 mins which I was really pleased about.
Well done for doing 15 minutes that better than none at all.:D

Well done Vonny.

Keeley... is up for a Super Hula Hoop Challenge... and I would love to have a go when I am able... shall we have a go and record our spins and compare?

I have to hold onto something to do this, but I'll have a go if it will help you?

Love and hugs Angel and you are doing brilliantly, keep going and exercise makes a tremendous difference to our morale and weightloss regime... I'm hoping to be able to feel much better... thinking of you xxx

Awww Kat Angel, I know....

Put a record on and listen to a track you enjoy and have a little shimmy.... everything helps....

Love you Angel and take care... it's snowing again here xxx

Wish I could use the Wii, but dont have very good hand, body etc co-ordination.

I do use Fit to weigh myself though.

Reactions: Bev
Hi Windy, I don't have brilliant balance either and have a lot of wobbly moments... but I have something to hold on and try and do some of the exercises or even do the yoga sitting.

I agree, it's brilliant for a weigh in too!

Love and hugs xxx

Ooo a challenge last night i managed to do 708 spins on the super hula hoop it almost killed me but i felt good afterwards hehe.
My balance isnt that good i have to hold on to my mop or hover to help me when im doing some of the yoga moves. I used the wii fit everyday for 4 months last year and after awhile i was doing it without having to hold on at all so its worth trying to do as much as you can even if you need to hold it.

Hi Vonny, that's a great achievement on the Super Hula Hoops, I have to hang onto something too... you can tell when you have had a go of it though... I think it has to be one of the most vigorous of the games on the wii fit.... what do you think? Very well done, please keep trying and posting and I'm nowhere near your amount as yet... but practice makes 'perfect'... haha... so I'll never say never.

Keep plodding, any exercise has to be good and it's in the safety of your home usually with the wii, I think it's great.

Love and hugs xxx

I just completed another eastenders/step 30 minutes and tonights grand total is 3052 steps
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi Vonny - well done on your Wii Fit workouts - I treated my boyfriend to a Kinect for Xmas and I must say that it gives the best work out ever! I am totally addicted :) - I am looking forward to him treating me to Dance Central so I can get the girls over for a dance night..... xx

wow sounds cool would love to try a kinects.
I got dance on broadway for the wii but only been on it once prefer the wii fit to all the other games as i feel im getting a good workout.
Ive decide im gonna keep a log of my exercise on here so if anyone wants add to it they can xxx

Just done another 30 minutes this time smashing my record i did 3572 so proud of myself

Well done Vonny. Ive just bought a second hand Wii for £50, could not really afford it but figured i would get the money back quickly if i am not buying chocolate!! Don't have wii fit though so hoping to get a cheap copy of dance 1 or 2 so i can get moving. Keep up the good work and let us know how it is going xxx

Back