• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Windy Pants

Had 5ml on Monday (as per signature). On slops again,, whoop whoop lol

Doh...sorry I missed that. 5ml in one go was hefty. How are you feeling now - you said you had a lot of restriction before you had it.

tranquil x

i feel like i have indigestion all the time, but that maybe cos i am gulping drinks. Been having eggs for the last 2 days, moving on to fish and mash today.. there is no rush to get back to real/tasty food lol

Another week and another month goes by...

-6lbs this week
Total 3st 13lbs,, gonna make the 4st mark very soon, in fact i may go to the throne right now lol

Wow!!! That's amazing!!! Well done dude x

Peeved off, really peeved off,,,, no I mean it

2 weeks since last weigh in and only down 1lb,,

I have felt that I have been able to eat too much, I will be having a word with my providers this week to get another fill.

Back to dust me thinks

STILL,, a stone a month aint bad though lol

See siggy

A Little Poem for you!

Hello, do you know me?

If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why?

It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.

Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please.

So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." (as if that were such a terrible thing!)

For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!!

After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

A stone a month is excellent:happy096:

One pound on last week but one and a half this week. I think my pathetic band with just 2ml is basically useless I can eat anything and everything

Have spoken to my providor's today and I now have an appointment for Monday to have a fill, if they agree once I am there.

Had diabetic check up today and its down from 8.5 to 5.3 and bp was 140/?? now its 128/68,,, happy about that seeing as I havent had any tablets since 13th Feb,, also according to them I have lost 30kg??

Back