• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wish me luck!

Karen19745

Got my pre-op appt today, still 18 stone but hopefully I will be ok, I'll let you know when I come out, Karen x

Good luck, I hope it all goes well for you x

Everything went brilliant, thank you. I saw Denise, she took me to get weighed first I had lost 4 lb so I must have weighed more than I thought last time, so that was a great relief lol.

Then I had bloods taken, blood pressure, pulse and swabs to test for MRSA. Then Denise went through a medical history form. Then I went for an ECG then took the results back to Denise and she said everything was fine and they'd see me next week.

She really put my mind at rest cos I had started to get really nervous but I feel really relaxed now, don't know how long that will last.

I'm starting the milk diet tomorrow. So I'm having my last supper tonight, chicken korma with pilau rice a naan bread and onion bahji. Indian is my favourite meal.

Good to hear it all went well.

Enjoy your last supper, I will be having Chicken Tikka Masalla for my last supper lol!!

Good to hear it all went well Karen and I hope you enjoyed your last supper and good luck with the milk diet tomorrow.

Great news Karen - we are having our operations on the same day! I am on a very low fat pre-op diet and its going really well! Good luck x

Back